Here goes part two everyone.. Life got more busy after December 27, as my mother came out of hospital and needed more care. The community nurses came in and helped dress the wound that was oozing and in danger of getting septic! So that happened and then the rotten place we lived in was deemed unhabitable due to the mould and rising damp there. People underestimate the effects that mould can have on health, but it caused asthma flare ups in my mother and rooms in the flat were either too cold,or too stuffy and warm. I felt like I had flu or hayfever in winter-Not a good feeling.
Here are some pictures to see the monstrosity that we had to endure:
We actually endured this mess of a flat for about 7 months and had all the catastrophes aforementioned. And then come New Year something changed… But I’ll leave that for part three!